Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez BTB 406 QM for sale.. $450 obo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Reverend G-Money, Jun 28, 2004.

1. This is repost, the first buyer backed out over the weekend..

I have an excellent condition Ibanez BTB 406 QM for sale. 18 volt preamp, basswood body, quilt top, neutrik locking jack, rosewood fingerboard, etc.. check out the specs at www.ibanez.com. There is a small ding on the top by the belly cut, however it does NOT show from the front of the bass. I'm really bummed to sell it, i have to pay some DUI crap here soon and i needs all the money i can get.. I have pics, sorry no case but i will throw in a gig bag. $450 o.b.o... i need to sell this week so throw me some offers. no low-ballers please. I'll take money order or check (it's gotta clear first) and shipping will be $30 fed-ex ground to anywhere in the mainland US. no international please...

2. el bumpo

i know someone needs a killer 6'er out there for a great price.. c'mon people it ain't gonna buy itself!!

3. Billdog

Billdog

Feb 27, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    I'm kind of interested. Is the string spacing really as narrow as the website says?

4. maybe you should recheck the info.. it's definitely wide-spacing. maybe you were checking the SR series or something. THe BTB's are very wide. it's easily .75" spacing at the bridge..

5. Billdog

Billdog

Feb 27, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    That's cool. Actually though, I'm going to have to retract my previous statement. I think I've finally decided to settle on a four string. Thanks for your time.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Pics please.....MLJ5150ATcomcast.net

-Mike