1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez BTB 5-string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by slipknot229, Dec 31, 2001.

1. I am looking to sell my Ibanez BTB505 Transparent Black bass to whomever wants it. It is an awsome bass I'd hate to part with but I'm in a not-so-good financial situation and every bit will help. I am looking to get somewhere around $550 to $650 seeing as this bass is in great condition and has no scratches or dings. Ibanez no longer produces a five string BTB in this color. If you're looking at this you probably know what a tone monster this bass is. It has an 18V 3-band active EQ w/ sweepable mids which gives you endless tone possibilities. Contact me @ SlipKn0T180@cs.com if you want pictures or have questions. Heck, I'll even string the bass up w/ strings of the buyer's choice. BTW-shipping will be between $25 and $35 depending on your location.
    Thanks for looking,
    -Chris G

2. studg10

studg10

Dec 4, 2001
    can you send me a pic at studg10@hotmail.com