1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ibanez btb 776 or 775?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by berkoff, Jun 7, 2011.

1. berkoff

berkoff

May 3, 2008
    in my btb obsession that i have recently acquired i finally got the chance to get me either the btb 776 or the btb 775, i know of course its a personal choice and that the sixth string extended range its to be used dependin on whta you play and based on this i should make my desicion but I would like to hear please if u were on the same position which one would u chose and why? the diference in money its only a hundred bucks and of course besides the color everything else on pick ups and all that its the same, so please tell me what u think u would do and why, thank you i apreciate your answers cuz its a tough call
    Edit/Delete Message

2. jtapp2556

jtapp2556

Sep 16, 2010
    Spartanburg, SC
    i've got a 6 already and i've had a btb776 on order since march isn't going to be here until august where did you find yours at? 6 strings give you more running room

3. You understand that it's a personal decision.
    What's your financial situation? Will you have to go without anything or take a loan for that hundred bucks? Have you played a six string? Did you enjoy it? If you haven't played one, have you been looking to branch out? If so, then I'd do it. I know I want my next bass to be a 6 (First I had a 4, then a 5). You can use that extra string for more up and down playing in one position, extended chords, easier fills, soloing, etc. I know there are a couple of cases where I wished I had one

From the other thread you asked in.