Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez BTB five string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by slipknot229, Jan 27, 2002.

1. This bass is in great condition. I've only had it for a little over 6 months and now I need to sell it bacuase I don't play it that much and I am focusing a little more on guitar at the moment so I need money to buy a peavey 5150 head.

So basically, this bass has a LOT to offer the professional level bassist. It has an 18V preamp w/ 3-band active EQ and sweepable mids which offers an INSANE array of tonal possibilities. It pains me to part with this beauty but I hardly ever play it and I'd rather it be played by someone else as opposed to it sizzing on its stand in my room. The color is transparent black flat which isnt made my ibanez anymore and the model is BTB505TKF. thanks for looking, and if you have questions and/or want pictures, I'd be happy to oblige.

-chris-

2. what kind of bucks are you looking to get for the BTB?