Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez btb .. need an advice..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by luisnovelo, Jul 18, 2001.

1. help anyone..

I recently saw a purple Ibanez Btb with vary mid EQ, 5 string.. I was $6800 mexican pesos (which is like $715 US dollars) so.. As Í had never seen a BTB with vary mid on the WWW, and prices always vary from one place to another, i was wandering if the bass was worth of that price..

If i loved that bass.. I wouldn´t even bother to ask for an advice.. but i dont really like the shape of the body.. and that s very important..

2. Cat

Cat

Apr 5, 2000
    Penn State
    i saw that same bass at my store. i guess it's the newest model. i didn't like the feel of the btb though, that thing is massive (compared to my soundgear ;) )

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico

where did you saw it? got the link?

4. oo0o00o0oo

oo0o00o0oo

Apr 30, 2000
    Chicago
    Thats a very steep price. I got mine for $519 U.S. (With tax).

It's a BTB405Q btw.

5. hey, Dave, I saw it at a local store..

:( I checked out ibanez homepage and notices the bass i saw was the same as yours.. I think I´m gonna have to look for another or wait till I find the same btb in other store.

Oh, and i noticed also that all btb´s have vary mid eq, and that there´s no big difference between one btb and another.. only for the wood, hardware and finishes.. i gues..

well thanks--