1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez BTB

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Snakeman1066, Mar 15, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

So My local Mom and Pop got a new shipment of stuff in Yesterday (they have been fairly thin since Christmas) anyway i plugged in a Ibanez BTB series today with bart pups and i have to say even though i'm not a fan of the body style the action and tone were killer...

anybody else play one recently?

2. MOTTOB

MOTTOB

Jun 30, 2007
    Syracuse
    Endorsing Artist: Air Bass Customs
    Haven't played the new BTB with the Barts, I have an older BTB405 (5'er) and it is my main bass right now, even though I have a MIA Jazz V. I like the old BTB body style better then the new drastic cut-away , big-curved-horns style.

DT

3. lhrocker

lhrocker

Oct 5, 2006
    Just got a BTB 1206 with Barts and it plays very nice. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep her, but as far as sound, playability and workmanship, it's wonderful.

4. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    I love my BTB406

[​IMG]

5. Im not a fan of the new design either. Horn is the same length and shape (on the outside of the curve), it just cuts down deeper to the body. Dare say its more practical. But, not my thing.

They are good basses tho :)

btb_closeup.

6. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    +1 i just bought one too!

7. 2Loud4You

2Loud4You

Jan 18, 2008
    Norcross, GA
    I picked up a used BTB1006 last month and I like it. Got it as a back up to my Roscoe. Great playing and sounding bass.