Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez BTB505TKF Five-String bass NEW!!! ~$500

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by slipknot229, Apr 20, 2002.

1. If you're reading this thread, chances are you know what this bass is capable of. It features active electronics with a 3-band EQ (w/ sweepable mids), a 35" scale for better tension on the low B, beautiful transparent flat-black stained mahogany body (you can feel the grain of the wood! how cool is that!!??), and of course; amAZING tone. I am asking for close to $500 because this bass is a very recent purchase(5-6 months), bought for $700, with little over 4 hours playing time. Why am i selling it then? Car payments. need i say more? So my loss is you gain and this situation really epitomizes that statement because it REALLY IS my loss! :( ohwell. thanks for looking and if you have any questions or want any pcis just email me @ SlipKn0T180@cs.com thanks again!

-chris-