1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez BTB505TKF Five-String bass NEW!!! ~$500

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by slipknot229, Apr 20, 2002.

1. If you're reading this thread, chances are you know what this bass is capable of. It features active electronics with a 3-band EQ (w/ sweepable mids), a 35" scale for better tension on the low B, beautiful transparent flat-black stained mahogany body (you can feel the grain of the wood! how cool is that!!??), and of course; amAZING tone. I am asking for close to $500 because this bass is a very recent purchase(5-6 months), bought for $700, with little over 4 hours playing time. Why am i selling it then? Car payments. need i say more? So my loss is you gain and this situation really epitomizes that statement because it REALLY IS my loss! :( ohwell. thanks for looking and if you have any questions or want any pcis just email me @ SlipKn0T180@cs.com thanks again!

-chris-