Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez BTB505TKF For Sale.. $450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jeffrey A-Bomb, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    I've got a mint condition ash Ibanez BTB 505 bass for sale. It's black stained and has the wood grains showing through. Asking $450. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

2. Got any pics? Can ya post em here or email em to me?

sevor@attbi.com

Thanks...

3. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    I unfortunately don't have a digital camera for pics.. :( It's mint though and sounds/looks awesome. Imagine the 405 with a solid black stained color and wood grains. The neck joint piece looks neat because it's natural in color and lends a nice contrast.

4. I don't have a digital camera either... I had a recent bass auction on ebay, and what I did was take my regular camera, take the pics of the bass, and then go up the street to Wal Mart, Walgreens, etc.. and have the film developed on DISK. It costs like an extra $3.00 and is the easiest way to put pics on the web if ya don't have a digital camera.

Just thought I'd let ya know what I did. :)

Does your BTB look similar to this one? http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=BTB405QM&color=1

Or this one? (except black, not purple) http://www.bassnw.com/New%20Standard%20Basses/ibanez_btb405qmtb_5_st.htm

5. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    It's actually a discontinued model and isn't listed on ibanez's site. It has an ash body as opposed to the 405's basswood/maple top. Same everything else basically, just a better body wood :)

6. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Ok, I really need to sell this to pay off some other stuff I just bought ;) I'll make it $400 or possibly even the best offer. Any takers? The bass is mint.

7. Yeah man, I told ya I was interested... but I'm not gonna buy something I can't even see first. ;)

8. I'm interested in buying your bass. Are you in Forestville Maryland? Let me know something very soon.

9. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hi there :) I'm actually in Forest Hill, MD which is up north in Harford County. Email me at jeffapplin@hotmail.com and we can setup a deal. Thanks!

10. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD