1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ibanez BTB846v 33" scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by roborend, Mar 26, 2020.

1. roborend

roborend Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Rock Island Illinois
    Price:
    $700
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my Ibanez BTB846v medium scale 6 string bass. It has 33" scale length, zero fret, bartolini pickups and a 3 band active preamp. All original. I purchased from Sweetwater Oct 2018.

Bass was Plek'd by Sweetwater, which I have receipt for...the action is extremely good and buzz free everywhere. Has fresh D'addario pro-steels on it, medium gauge.

Finger ramp is off in most pics, but I will re-install prior to shipping it out, unless otherwise requested.

I am selling because I cannot seem to bond with a 6 string bass, this is my second one and I've realized theyre just not for me. Somebody who enjoys 6 strings will enjoy this alot.

Looks almost new, no big dings or scratches, just real faint scratches where you would expect from someone using a pick. They are only visible at the right angle in good light. Also one small dent which is in the pictures.

BTB logo on headstock wasn't stuck on super great at factory, but I don't believe it will peel any further.

Everything works and electronics are dead silent. Very good quality/fit and finish, definitely on par with my old USA built Carvin.

Weight on this bass is 9lbs 10oz, it balances perfectly.

Will be packed in original packing, I do not have a case for it. My asking price includes the shipping.

I will try to add sound samples this weekend so people can hear the nice tone.

Any questions at all let me know! Mostly want cash but I will consider reasonable trades. I do not have feedback here on talkbass but I have hundreds of seller feedback on eBay, 100%. Rangerhwh is my username. I would just rather sell to you fine folks here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Standalone and berman3313 like this.
  2. roborend

roborend Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Rock Island Illinois
    Also for absolutely full disclosure there was an issue when I first got the bass where I noticed the fretboard was coming slightly un-glued from the neck...I sent it to sweetwater and they repaired it perfectly, you cannot tell it ever happened, and it's been more than a year and it is solid.

There is a pic above showing it prior to repair, then after

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  3. witness

witness Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2002
    Arizona
    PM sent!