1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez Cs9 vs. Bc9

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Matthew Hanafin, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Matthew Hanafin

Matthew Hanafin

Dec 23, 2015
    Michigan
    Okay so a few weeks ago I heard a demo of the Cs9 and I feel in love, I really liked the pedal. So I started looking around and saw they sell relatively cheap. Then I saw a Bc9 and read nothing but good reviews (on guitar) but nothing on bass. Even a few people said it was like two Cs9s in one, Is this right? Anyways if someone with experience with these pedals could please compare them it would be very appreciated.

2. Planespotter

Planespotter

Oct 11, 2015
    Seattle
    I've owned multiple cs9s and Bc9s. The Bi chorus is basically 2 CS9s in one but they are tuned slightly differently so the same knob settings yield slightly different results. Very cool pedal, but you can't go wrong with the regular cs9 either.

3. MGR

MGR Banned

Jan 18, 2015
    Bronx, NY
    Those old Ibanez pedals are gems. My favorites are the digital delays that look like this:
    Ib_DMLx3.

4. CS9 and FL9 are two of my favorite modulation pedals.

5. Matthew Hanafin

Matthew Hanafin

Dec 23, 2015
    Michigan
    Thanks, I ordered the cs9 and I absolutely love I have a feeling this one will be on my board for a loong time

bassbrad likes this.