Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez Delay - Imnotgeddylee look here

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jeff Moote, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Those of you that have tried them (geddy), are they good? Nice and cheap compared to the boss, and I don't need the boss' features. I think I'd like a DE-7 but I'm worried about the sound, is it good?

2. if your paying full price buy the boss... i got mine for under 40 dollars and to me it was worth it. It gets a little fuzzy sometimes and the echo setting distorts very easily. I use it mostly for causing a wall of noise by turning the repeats of to much and then changing the pitch of the feedback adjusting the delay time. I also plan on buying a new delay very soon (Akai Headrush i thinks)... i dont think its worth it new but its an okay effect that gets the job done...

3. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    yeah ok... I dunno. If I find one used, I'll get it. I won't pay full price for the boss 'cause it's too bloody much, and even the ibanez is a bit expensive. I got the Ibanez fuzz for $50cdn used (barely) which is about $35 for you americans... not bad, considdering I love it...

I'll keep looking for a deal on a delay :)

4. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    btw, geddy:

If you get another delay, I'd like to buy that one from you for whatever, even a little less than you payed is good... so whatever.