1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez EDA 905

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Christopher, May 12, 2001.

1. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    Any opinions about this newly-minted Ibanez? Seems like a decent cheap bass, and I like the body styling. What I want to know is: how does it sound, and is the B any good?

2. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Hey Chris... im not really a fan of that new body look.. though i love those monorail bridges.. they rock!! I'm not really sure about that one Soapbar pickup thingie either.. not really fan of that.. its just like a PBass.. and I wouldn't really know about the B strings.... MY Guess would be pretty floppy because of the design etc.. I would rather get a BTB 5 for like $550 than that

Thats just IMHO of course

:D

3. oo0o00o0oo

oo0o00o0oo

Apr 30, 2000
    Chicago
    I played one the other day at GC. I found it surprisingly decent for the price, it had a Fishman piezo, so the soapbar isn't solo. It was ugly as sin, and it has writing on it (Near the bridge. Yeck, reminds me of a rogue.) If you can deal with the looks, it would be a great bass.

4. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    the Ibanez logo is like "Under The Pickup" (Parody of Under The Bridge? LOL) how uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly

DM:D