Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez EDB605 Bass with gig bag and extra strings!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Hofbrauhaus, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Hofbrauhaus

Hofbrauhaus

Feb 10, 2002
    Upton, MA
    This is a 2001 Ibanez 5-string bass guitar with a luthite body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 3 band active eq w/passive pickups. This is a really versatile bass is that is very clean with only a couple of minor cosmetic flaws which I can provide pictures of upon request. I am throwing in a gig bag and 2 extra sets of strings (DR low-riders and D-Addario flatwounds). The bass is currently strung with DR high-beams. Everything works perfectly and the bass has never been in the shop. The neck is straight and the frets have minimal wear. What more can you ask for? I am primarily a sax player and I do bass on the side, so this bass has seen below average use and needs a new home! Would be great for a first 5-string. I would like $500 for it but there is room for negotiation. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like some nice detailed pics. Thanks for your time

2. Hofbrauhaus

Hofbrauhaus

Feb 10, 2002
    Upton, MA
    Bump...

Come on guys there is room for negotiation on the price. Make me an offer! Remember that the gig bag is an extra since the bass did not come with one and you get extra strings as well. Thanks, I need to sell this before May if possible

3. Hofbrauhaus

Hofbrauhaus

Feb 10, 2002
    Upton, MA
    Here is my final bump...

My friend's sister up in New York wants it and she'll be down here possibly over Easter. If not she won't be down here until mid-May. I wanted to sell it sooner than that, but I'm holding onto it for her if no one else makes me an offer. Thanks!