Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez Ergodyne EDC 705 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xcental34x, Mar 13, 2003.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I'm selling off my Ibanez Ergodyne 5 string which I bought from a friend less than three months ago. It has a grey pewter matte finish. I'm sure y'all know the specs, but here is a reminder. 3 band active equalizer with mid-sweep, 2 Ergo-dyamix soapbars, pickup balance control, super light luthite body, bolt-on neck, and 24 frets. The body is in excellent condition, with a few buckle scratches on the back, and a few subtle scratches on the top front. They can hardly be seen unless reflected in light from now more than 3 feet away. Restrung with Ernie Ball slinky's (45-130). Comes with strap, Dunlop straplocks, and hardshell case. I'm asking $450, Or best offer, plus $40 shipping and handling. Thanks for looking. Sorry no pics, but feel free to ask questions.

2. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    bump......please, i have no job, and need some money