SOLD Ibanez fanned fret SRFF806 w/ hs case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GrooveCaptain, Jan 4, 2018.

1. GrooveCaptain

GrooveCaptain

Apr 22, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    Trying to thin the herd. Up for sale is my Ibanez fanned fret 6er. Only reason I'm selling is I never have much use for the B string. I prefer playing an E-C 5 string. Bought this brand new from Sweetwater 2 years ago when they came out. Very comfortable and easy to play. Easier to adjust going back and forth with other basses since the fanning isn't as drastic as a dingwall. Scale is 35.5 on the B, and 33.6 on the C string. It's pretty light weight especially for a sixer, at 8 1/2 lbs. Very thin, fast 5 piece neck. Bartolini pickups. It's in great shape minus some little marks and scratches (see pics). There's some scratches from my thumb resting on top of the pickup and some light pick scrapes above the pickups that are hard to see unless you look really close and have it angled just right in the light. Tried to show it in the pictures best I could.
    Will include an Ibanez hs case. Its like new and fits it like a glove. Only used to take it to practice a couple times. (160 new).
    Will also include the tags and tools that came with the bass.

$900 plus 60 shipping ConUS

SPEC
    neck type SRFF6 for Multi Scale 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
    body Ash body
    fretboard Rosewood fretboard
    fret Medium frets
    number of frets 24
    bridge Mono-rail V bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
    neck pickup Bartolini® BH1 neck pickup (Passive)
    bridge pickup Bartolini® BH1 bridge pickup (Passive)
    equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
    factory tuning 1C, 2G, 3D, 4A, 5E, 6B
    string gauge .032/.045/.065/.080/.100/.130
    hardware color Cosmo black
    View attachment 2864201

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    fritzk9, PMagers and Farrin D like this.
  2. GrooveCaptain

GrooveCaptain

Apr 22, 2015
    Forgot to add that I installed Dunlop dual design strap lock buttons. That's the only mod I did to the bass. Will include the original buttons with it.

3. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Great bass ... I love my SRFF806. Great tone and the sustain is unreal. GLWTS

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021