Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez Gsr200

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rashbeep, Jul 16, 2005.

1. rashbeep

rashbeep

Jul 15, 2005
    Toronto, ON
    hi this is the only bass i own (hopefully i can get a new one if i have money) but if there is anyone else out there who has this bass, do the strings tend to buzz for you???

2. christle

christle Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    Sounds like you need a setup. You should head over to the setup forum and get some help setting up your bass. With patience and some care you can eliminate this problem fairly easily. The alternative is to spend a few dollars and get a tech to set it up for you.

3. You kinda sound like you're on a tight budget, but want a new bass at the same time... welcome to the club! :smug:

I suggest that you go here--> www.rondomusic.net. They have amazingly low priced basses, that, according to everyone here, is great bang for the buck. Plus, theyre totally customizable with standard Fender replacemnt parts and necks! (I know, that really sounded like a sales pitch, but i swear, i am in no way affiliated with rondo.)

~Ryan