Ibanez GSR200

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BioHazzard, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Hello
    Where is good (read cheap, I'm on an NHS bursary for 2 years) to get an Ibanez GSR200 in the UK from?
    I read good things about them, and even though my skill level is near enough non existant, I'm finding the P Bass copy my missus got me off E-Bay (at xmas, when I also started learning) to be rather unpleasant. I've even resorted to getting notchy with my dremmel as the frets were slicing my pinky finger in the second knuckle. They were just a little bit rough on the edges. Now the fretboard is abit lumpy, but at least it's not jagged metal :)
    I picked up an Ibanez (dunno what number) in the local (very expensive) shop and it felt lovely and silky and, well just very nice to hold.

Thanks for any help
  2. purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003

Although I live across the pond, have you checked out Ebay to see what a used GSR 200 normally sells for? Asides from that I would check the Ibanez website for a list of retailers in your area.
  3. g00eY

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    i just got mine from UPS today! mine was used, though. payed less than $90 for it. i think it's a good bass so far, it's just that the input jack doesn't work.