1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez Hardcases

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Right, i wonder if anyone here can help me out/give me advice on this one

Im wanting to buy one or two ATK1000C Ibanez hardcases (they would be for my ATK400 and BTB406), the only problem is that US online places say they cant send them to the UK, and they arent availible in the UK, why ibanez choose not to make thier hardcases availible here i dont know

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas about this?

When i got back from holiday a few years back i was able to get the ibanez case for my EDA over here because the airline mangled the original case i had (bass was A-Ok which is what mattered), and i love the snugness and good fit of that case, aswell as the peace of mind that its safe, but, meh, any advice?

2. fookgub

fookgub

Jun 5, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I guess you should truck your bass on down to the music store and try a bunch of generic cases until you find something with a good fit. Or you could build your own. Personally, I'd just try to eBay an Ibanez case... there must be someone who will ship to the UK.