SOLD Ibanez Mikro GSRM20 - Short Scale PJ 4 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by slap2much, Mar 6, 2017.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price:
    $110
    Strings:
    ***PRICE DROP***

Fair amount of interest but still available for now...

Ibanez Mikro 4 string in black. There's a fair amount of info and discussion on the boards about this model, short scale (28.5 inches) but decently wide 19mm string spacing. Fun to play and easy to carry around. I upgraded the tuners from the original covered exposed gear type to smoother and more accurate Gotoh type ones (see pic) and can include the old ones upon request. This inspired me to rebuild an old shortie that I had lying around, I am complete with that project now so time for a new owner to have a go.

$125 $110 plus shipping, I will remove the neck and pack in a smaller box which will cap costs at around $30-$35, lower if you are close to the Midwest. I can leave it as is if you don't mind paying the extra to ship that way. Of course local pickup with no shipping charges at all is possible and encouraged! Thanks TB, start a conversation with any questions or for more info please.

Pics:

IMG_0058.JPG IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0064.JPG

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Richie Se7en

Richie Se7en Presently distractivated Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Shadow of South Philly
    I replied to your PM today, Craig. I was away for the weekend, but I'm good if you are. Lmk :thumbsup:

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021