No longer available Ibanez MiKro Rare Maple Neck and Body $110/$65

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by covermego, Jun 29, 2017.

1. covermego

covermego Still here....... Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Price:
    OK, I'm parting out this Mikro Bass with the rare maple neck. Looks to have been manufactured April of 2012. The model number is:
    GSRM20M BK
    So here's your chance to swap out the rosewood-boarded neck for a maple one, or create your own Franken-Bass. Scale is 28.5" It's in very nice shape.
    The little "beauty mark" up by the nut is just some mineral in the maple fretboard, lol.
    Body is solid black with a few little scuffs on back. I'm a Jag SS fan, but I must say, these stock P-J pickups sound nicer/fuller than the stock Jag ones.
    Looking at $110, shipped for the neck and $65.00, shipped for the body, both shipped CONUS.If the whole bass is available and you're interested, just shoot a PM. Thanks.
    Thanks much - Lenny

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    spaz21387 likes this.
  2. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

Be helpful if you listed some numbers you had in mind.

covermego likes this.
  3. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's

I think you are gonna be sorry you sold that one one day.

covermego likes this.
  4. covermego

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    $120 for neck, $75 for the body. Shipped CONUS. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  5. covermego

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Maybe so, but I'm just one o' them suckers for punishment, lol!
    Actually, I've owned a few Mikros. Very nice basses and I think they sound better stock than Squier Jag SS basses, but I still prefer Jag SS's.
    I had plans on painting it a solid color, like banana yellow or Coral, then sanding the headstock paint off and tinting it, along with a new Ibanez decal. Just another project I really don't need right now.

6. covermego

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Decided to part this one out. Thanks for looking!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021