Ibanez or Fender

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sk8terguy316, Feb 20, 2005.

1. It all boils down to a Fender American Delux Precision, which I played and loved to death, or a btb1000e prestige which I havent played but i heard is nice. I would like opinions and reviews. the neck, sound, versatility, etc, etc, thanks you .I want an informed decision on a bass I play rock,Jazz the blues and i play fingerstyle and i slap often thanks bye
  2. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    What kind of music are you playing? Fingers or pick? Sound you want?

Personally, I'd say go for the Fender, its alot more versatile, and is a better all around value.
  3. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Well I would go with the Fender. Having two different kinds of pickups is sweet. Also, the neck is real thin.

I don't want to sounds like an arsehole, but please use proper English, people will be able to understand you better. :)
  4. How do you go about choosing between a bass that you've "played and loved to death" and one that you "heard is nice".

Talk about the power of suggestion.

If you want to try an Ibanez BTB1000e, then find one and try it. Don't buy it sight unseen.
    It could be the most awesome bass in the world to someone else and still not be the one for you.

Otherwise, go for the known factor.
  5. NINO3000

Feb 10, 2004
    Mount Vernon NY
  6. Gee, you're kinda all over the map here, aren't you?