SOLD Ibanez PH-7, VFE Enterprise, TC Electronic Chorus+, HBE Psilocybe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gnergaard, Feb 3, 2020.

1. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Price:
    $32
    I have 4 tasty modulation effects up for sale. All prices include shipping in the US contiguous 48 states. Offers considered.

Ibanez PH7 Phaser $32 O.B.O.
    This is from the TONE-LOK (sp?) series and has the push-pull locking controls- a feature that I absolutely love. (Hey! Boutique pedal makers! You should totally do this in your designs!). Solid effect and a build quality that might survive armageddon. Very good condition w/ Velcro on the bottom.

SOLD- VFE Enterprise Jr. Phaser $75 O.B.O. -SOLD
    This pedal is absolutely mint and includes the original box, uninstalled rubber pad and velcro strips for the bottom, instruction manual, stickers and all the case candy. Screaming good deal on a very useful tool.

-SOLD-TC Electronic Chorus+ $150 O.B.O. -SOLD- This is a classic, highly regarded pedal, vintage from the 80's, made in Denmark and totally gets those M.J. Off the Wall sounds. Very sought after flanger sounds and remarkably versatile pedal. Studio quality, not to be confused with the new toneprint series of cheaply made pedals. It's in very good condition with only one exception- I can't find one of the dang plastic knobs! I think it fell off and is in one of my parts drawers but I'm pricing this low assuming that I can't find it. Fully functional and very few signs of age or wear.

SOLD-HBE Psilocybe Phaser $110 O.B.O. This pedal has received lots of love from Talkbass users in the past and I can see why. The only phaser I've ever found that I like as much is vintage and about 3x the price tag. Anyway this one is almost mint/ excellent + condition with the original rubber feet installed and no velcro on the bottom.SOLD

I probably don't want any trades. Probably...but maybe a compressor. Maybe. Cash is king. I accept Paypal, venmo/chase quickpay. I'm shipping from Chicago, IL 60625 via FedEx, USPS or UPS. Let me know if you have a preference.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  2. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Bump for price drops...

3. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Lots of trade offers from TBers, but nothing has caught my eye yet... keep them coming. Offers are welcome.
    I'm dropping prices on the TC Chorus+ and the VFE...

4. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Bump for more price drops. Perhaps some people looking for trades will be tempted to buy these outright?
    Please PM me with any offers...

5. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Sale pending on the Psilocybe...

6. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Psilocybe is sold, but 3 others are still available...

7. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    I've dropped prices just a bit more...

8. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    No love here? I think this is a great price on a TCE SCF! Frankly, it's a classic and I'll just have to keep it rather than lowering the price. Offers are welcome...

9. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Open for trades- compressors, modulation, good headphones, MIDI/ USB keyboard controllers....

10. lugubrieuzz

lugubrieuzz

Mar 3, 2020
    Central NJ
    pm coming

11. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    TC Chorus + is sold.

12. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    ANY interest out there for the remaining two pedals?

13. segina

segina

Apr 12, 2019
    pm sent

14. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    VFE Enterprise sold.
    Just one pedal remains- last but not least.

15. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Sale pending on the PH-7...

16. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Sold.