No longer available Ibanez Portamento SRF700 4 String Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ronster, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Price:
    $650
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    For sale is my Ibanez 4 string fretless being sold due to retirement.
    Ibanez Portamento SRF700 4 string with Bartolini Soap Bars and a super special AeroSilk Piezo pickup in the bridge.
    This is TB...no description/specs necessary as most of you know this bass or will do the research.
    Beautiful sounding fretless and I've owned Azolas, Emminece EUB's as well as Lakland and Spector fretless basses. This bass tops them all as far as DB and fretless sound. May not get the Jaco tone but close.
    Comes with original Ibanez hard shell case with keys. Never gigged. Smoke free environment. I'm 68 and done..too tired. $650 shipped.

Attached Files:

froghat and ACRock like this.
  2. froghat

froghat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Rhinebeck, NY
    Of all my basses (and I'm one shy of too many), this is the most organic sounding and fun to play. At that price it won't last long.

3. I agree, froghat, I had thought about holding on to it and maybe record but I'm in love with my dogs and they've taken over. Thanks for the quote.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021