1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ibanez Premium BTB1605EDTF Bass w/ Bartolini Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fjones1, May 14, 2018.

1. fjones1

fjones1

May 14, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    $1200.00
    Strings:
    Ibanez Premium BTB1605EDTF 2016 Deep Twilight Flat w/ Bartolini Preamp
    IMG_2303.JPG

Hello all! I am selling my 5-string Ibanez Premium BTB Bass that I bought in 2016 from a local music store. It is a beautiful bass and in excellent condition as you can tell by the pictures. It comes with a 9v Bartolini NTMB+ preamp installed. Amazing clarity. Neck-though construction. 35-inch scale with 24 frets. Very easy to play and lots of tonal options; anywhere from growly and deep in the low end to clean and balanced in the treble and midrange frequencies. Also comes with Dunlop dual design strap buttons and Gotoh tuners. There is one small chip in the wood above the neck pickup, but it is barely noticeable. You can read through the standard features below. In addition, I am including the original manual, gig bag, Ibanez stock preamp, and a Gruv Gear FretWrap. $1,200 OBO. No trades. Shipping is negotiable. Continental US only. Message me if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

Ibanez BTB1605 Electric 5-string Bass Features:
    • Tonally versatile bass guitar, with premium tonewoods and pickups
    • 9-piece wenge/bubinga/maple BTB neck is very strong for long-term dependability
    • Mahogany body enhances sustain and low-end richness
    • Nordstrand Big Single single-coil pickups deliver powerful sound
    • Onboard EQ-IIISC gives you exceptional tone-shaping capabilities
    • Mono-rail IV bridge allows each string to vibrate independently, enhancing definition and clarity
    • Gig bag included

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. fjones1

fjones1

May 14, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    Price is now $1,200 OBO. This is a good bass! Don't miss out.