Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

IBANEZ PRESTIGE SR3006ESOL 6-STRING BASS MINT CONDITION, NEVER PLAYED!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by stukbass, May 18, 2003.

1. stukbass

stukbass

May 18, 2003
    IBANEZ PRESTIGE SR3006ESOL 6-STRING BASS MINT CONDITION, NEVER PLAYED!!!

WWW.STUKFACE.COM/BASS.HTM - for all the info!

The SR3006FSOL is brand new and in mint condition!! IT HAS NEVER BEEN PLAYED AND IS COMPLETLY FLAWLESS!!! It has been kept safe inside it's hard shell case it's whole life! It still has the original set of Elixir strings on it. I will include all paperwork that came with it including manuel and warranty, plus all tools and the M100C Ibanez hard-shell case!!!

The list price for this bass is $1499.99 and the list price for it's case is $129.99, for a combined total of $1629.98 plus tax. I am asking for $1200 or best offer for the bass and case. Buyer will pay for all shipping, handling, and any insurance that they may wish to purchase. I accept personal checks, cashiers checks, and money orders but will wait to clear personal checks before I ship this instrument. I will be glad to provide any other information which you may require. Email me at aaron@stukface.com for all questions concerning this item.