1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez Promethean 5110 (free shipping CONUS)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by swmmojo, Feb 21, 2016.

1. swmmojo

swmmojo Be up and doing...

Price:
    Great shape and comes with the carry case. This is the 250/500 watt version with the removable head. It was new/old stock when I bought it and I had issues with the head. I sent it back to Ibanez and they sent me a new one that works fantastic. No issues at all.

6-band graphic EQ/bass and treble shelving tone controls
    Peak limiting circuit
    Vibe (color) control knob allows both large and incremental changes of tone from vintage to modern bass tones
    2-way Clip Indicator
    Auxiliary input (1/8")
    Balance line out (XLR)
    Phones out, tuner out (1/8")
    Footswitch jack (Mute/Vibe)
    Detachable P500H head with 250W combo, 500W with extension cab
    10" subwoofer rated at 250W
    High frequency dome tweeter with passive crossover
    Tilt-up system
    Metal grille net
    Weight: 28 lb.
    Dimensions: 12-4/5" W x 13-1/10" H x 14-1/5" D
    IMG_6505.jpg IMG_6504.jpg IMG_6498.JPG IMG_6497.JPG
    IMG_6506.jpg IMG_6507.jpg IMG_6499.jpg IMG_6500.jpg View attachment 805626 IMG_6502.jpg IMG_6496.JPG

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Joedog, lax4bags and vmabus like this.
  2. StuartV

StuartV Finally figuring out what I really like Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Manassas, VA
    Holy guacamole, Batman!

I have one of these and it is the most awesome practice/small gig amp/backup head ever! I can't imagine wanting to sell mine. I use it for all my rehearsals with both my bands. I take to every gig so I have the head there with me as backup in case my tube amp croaks. It's awesome.

And $400, shipped, is unbelievable. I am seriously tempted to buy it myself at that price, just to have a spare. Hmmm... Hopefully, some smart cookie will snap this up and save me from my hoarding tendencies.

Good luck with the sale! You're going to regret it! ;)

3. swmmojo

swmmojo Be up and doing...

Thanks StuartV - you are right. It is sold.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020