Ibanez Roadstar II

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I'm getting rid of my Ibanez Roadstar II to fund the purchase of all new black hardware for my jazz bass. It's an active bass, has two jazz pickups, a thunderbird-type headstock, and 21 frets. It's got it's share of scratches and nicks and there was about a 1" chunk of finish off the upper horn on the top of the bass, which I fixed with some nail polish. It looks pretty good now, but you can't even see it when the strap is on anyway. It was missing the cover for the battery pack so I made one out of some plastic and it works fine. I checked the wiring and it's all good. This bass plays and sounds great, and besides the scratches it has a nice dark red to black finish. It's a great beater bass and since I only payed $100 for it I'll let it go for $130 shipped. If you think that's too much you can make me an offer (I'll consider trades) but I can't go much lower than that and still get my money out of it. If no one wants it it'll be up on ebay in about a week. You can send any questions or requests for pics to Wownirvana@aol.com~Josh