1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez S570 blue quilted top guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by singlemalt, Feb 8, 2016.

1. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Price:
    $475
    image. image. image. image.
    Ibanez S570 quilted top. They call this color electric blue. I call it purple. But the pictures tell the story. Bought new, never played. With ibanez hard case, as pictured.

I bought this for my kid, but he was way too busy with piano, trumpet, and jazz band. It's never left the house, hell, it's barely seen daylight. Mint condition. I bought a new Ibanez hard case to go with it. Now the kid is off to college, and this baby needs a new home.

Comes with case candy, and tremolo bar. Locking nut, Floyd Rose style floating tremolo bridge. Whang on it all day and it stays in tune. Currently strung with .009's, but the twist tremolo adjustment on the back makes set up with different weight strings a breeze.

$475 shipped in the case, and packed for disaster. Lower 48. PayPal is fine.

More pictures on request. I'm looking for a cash deal, but hey, entertain me with trade ideas.

Yeah, it's got a pointy end!

2. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    image. image. image. Bump! New pictures in sunlight.
    Still available!
    More blue than purple in the bright light. Back still looks purple to me. Super light weight. Not a scratch on it.

3. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Up. Might entertain trade basses.

4. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Up! $450?

5. Conne Ciri

Conne Ciri

Feb 25, 2017
    Is this still available?

6. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Sure is! Pm me and we can chat.

7. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Looks like this is sold, pending payment.