1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez SR-1200 - Early 90s - Birdseye Maple Top - Good Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jaydbass, Nov 29, 2018.

1. jaydbass

jaydbass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a beautiful, early 90's Ibanez SR1200 (made in Korea) with a Birdseye Maple and a 5 piece maple and walnut neck. IMO, these are head and shoulders above the modern SR series and remind me of Alembics in terms of feel and some of the sounds that you can generate with the highly flexible electronics. It delivers really good tone and is in great shape for being 20+ years old. A few scratches, blue jeans stain on the back and one small nick on the top of the neck, shown in the pictures, but nothing major.

She packs super responsive EQ with an active three band that includes variable mid range, volume and balance controls with stock Ibanez AFR P/J pickups and gold hardware. Has a super fast, thin satin neck.

Stored and played mostly in humidity controlled room.

Ships with hard shell case.

Interested mostly in cash deals but will entertain interesting offers. PM me!

Trade of particular interest with cash coming from my side:
    • Elrick Expat eVolution
    • Sadowsky Metro RV4 or MV4
    IMG_3964. IMG_3965. IMG_3966. IMG_3967. IMG_3968. IMG_3969. IMG_3970. IMG_3971. IMG_3972. IMG_3973.

2. jaydbass

jaydbass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Price drop / weekend bump!