1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez SR1206 Premium Series 6 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ric426, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Price:
    Strings:
    This SR1206 is my all time favorite 6 string bass. I love it, but my arthritic hands are getting worse and I can't play it comfortably anymore. It's in excellent condition, with just a few of the typical tiny dings that come with normal use. It weighs a svelte 8lbs. 7oz. and hangs nicely on a strap. The frets are in great shape, the neck is straight, and the action is on the low side but frets cleanly. The Nordstrand Big Single pickups give a nice, clear sound, and the 3 band EQ is quiet and flexible with 2 mid center freqs, and active/passive switching. It comes with the matching custom knobs and I'll include the original plastic ones as well. It will ship in a Ibanez gig bag, carefully packed in a shipping box with plenty of protective packing materials.

The main trades that would interest me would be quality woodworking hand tools, an Ibanez Premium series 5 string bass, or a good short scale bass. Mostly though, I'd prefer a cash sale, but feel free to make other offers.

$780, Payment by Paypal or USPS Money Order.

Shipping east of the Mississippi is included, slight additional charge west of the Mississippi, more to Hawaii or Alaska. Shipping to USA only.

Please PM with any questions or offers.

SR1206BodyFront.
    SR1206BodyBack. SR1206FullFront. SR1206FullBack. SR1206Knobs. SR1206PegheadFront. SR1206GigBag.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  2. flojob

flojob Gold Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Nice!

3. john allemond

john allemond Supporting Member

PM

4. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan