Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez SR1206

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cassanova, Aug 12, 2003.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
  2. I'd wait until you find a bass you can't turn down...unless like it's that one or whatever.

Funny,I've been "Gassing" for a 6er lately...I played a Cirrus 6 a few days ago and fell in love...I can do chords,I can slap better,I can use B and C...aww man I love it.

-Jon:oops:

3. pumo420

pumo420

Nov 2, 2001
    illinois
    the cirrus 6 is really nice everytimei goto samash it would be the first bass i play. the great thing about them is that there lightweight my cort sixer weighs alot but the cirrus feels like feather, and sounds great.

4. hell yeah dude...when I picked it up I was suprised as hell!

-Jon:oops:

5. agreed...my only prob with the cirrus6 is that if hurt my wrists after awhile of playing, cuz its fretboard is flat and wide, which I wasn't used to at the time....but it sounded awesome.

6. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Ive played a Cirrus 6 many times.

The Cirrus is idealy the 6 I want. Ive said that from the get go. Im still kicking the idea around of saving up for one.

But a huge part of me would rather buy an inexpensive one because I dont know if I'll truly enjoy playing a 6 string for the long haul or if it'll even see that much action.

Im in no rush, I wont lose any sleep or have a single regret if any of these that I have my eyes on sell before I make up my mind. Im simply doing a lot of homework before making a purchasing decision. Im trying to find out the pros and cons on each bass that catches my eye.

BTW and no offense, but not a one of you posted a single thing about the bass guitar I asked about. :rolleyes:

If I wanted to know about the Cirrus Id have asked about it. ;)