1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez SR1206

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cassanova, Aug 12, 2003.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
  2. I'd wait until you find a bass you can't turn down...unless like it's that one or whatever.

Funny,I've been "Gassing" for a 6er lately...I played a Cirrus 6 a few days ago and fell in love...I can do chords,I can slap better,I can use B and C...aww man I love it.

-Jon:oops:

3. pumo420

pumo420

Nov 2, 2001
    illinois
    the cirrus 6 is really nice everytimei goto samash it would be the first bass i play. the great thing about them is that there lightweight my cort sixer weighs alot but the cirrus feels like feather, and sounds great.

4. hell yeah dude...when I picked it up I was suprised as hell!

-Jon:oops:

5. agreed...my only prob with the cirrus6 is that if hurt my wrists after awhile of playing, cuz its fretboard is flat and wide, which I wasn't used to at the time....but it sounded awesome.

6. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Ive played a Cirrus 6 many times.

The Cirrus is idealy the 6 I want. Ive said that from the get go. Im still kicking the idea around of saving up for one.

But a huge part of me would rather buy an inexpensive one because I dont know if I'll truly enjoy playing a 6 string for the long haul or if it'll even see that much action.

Im in no rush, I wont lose any sleep or have a single regret if any of these that I have my eyes on sell before I make up my mind. Im simply doing a lot of homework before making a purchasing decision. Im trying to find out the pros and cons on each bass that catches my eye.

BTW and no offense, but not a one of you posted a single thing about the bass guitar I asked about. :rolleyes:

If I wanted to know about the Cirrus Id have asked about it. ;)