1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez SR1405E Premium - 2nd and Final Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by stringthrough, Nov 7, 2018.

1. stringthrough

stringthrough Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    For sale by original owner. I'm done with 5 stringers. Will install BEAD strings on a 4 stringer and be done with it... Anyway, this bass is about a year old. Low mileage, 2-3 gigs and about the same number of rehearsals. It weighs in at a medium-light 8.8 lbs. Transparent grey black in color, which unfortunately does not show well in these pictures. In very clean, excellent+ condition. Very good B string - No "wolf-tones" or dead notes, just true, balanced note production from top to bottom. All stock. No issues. Being sold with a Chromacast cardura bag, one 2” inside tear away from excellent condition. Price includes shipping and Paypal fee. I only ship to the USA. No trades please, just need the $$$ for another hobby.

Ibby1405BodyFront.

Ibby1405FullFront.

Ibby1405Controls.

Ibby1405HeadFront.

Ibby1405HeadBack.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    tommyr01 and basslifter like this.
  2. Nordy Big Singles?

3. stringthrough

The ones and only!

4. jjbb123

jjbb123 Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Minneapolis/Decorah
    Keep coming back to check on this one! Is it in great shape? I know that’s probably a dumb question, but....! Looks killer. From what I’ve heard these sound great. Be nice to have something with close string spacing for some stuff.

5. stringthrough

It is in great shape. It's very clean and in showroom condition. It's been played very lightly, less than 50 hours and now just hangs on a hanger (I split my time between playing 4 stringers and guitar - No more 5's). Sounds great, plays easily. Everything works fine, truss rod, electronics, etc.

Thanks for your interest.

jjbb123 likes this.