Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez sr3005

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sharp_19, Sep 9, 2003.

1. sharp_19

sharp_19

May 22, 2003
    Hi, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any reviews of the Ibanez SR3005. Or does anyone own one?

Thanks Lee.

2. OOPPS...

Apologies to all. I didn't see the off-color language in the second review. :oops:

Why does Harmony-Central allow that?
    They can't buy a filter? :confused:

Mike

3. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Actually HC submits everything manually. They emailed me when I forgot to include the model of the bass I was reviewing.

That review should be taken down just because he mentions Fieldy :)

4. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Here's mine... Man, I gotta say this this kicks ass. It's built like a machine. But like everything else try to try it out first. It has the fastest neck I have ever played, but is kind of small to some people. The bridge is also good, 5 pieces, which is amazing. It's a machine, and rules!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS, about that 2nd review on HarmonyCentral... He must have had the treble up on his bass and amp, no bass on, the mids cranked, and must have sucked... Because nobody could ever get that sound out of this, or any bass if they were good :D :oops:)

SOME people bash Ibanez a whole lot, but this thing rocks!

[​IMG]