Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez SR300dx for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by flury, May 28, 2004.

1. flury

flury

May 21, 2004
    Up for sale is an Ibanez Soundgear 300 series with the dx pickups. The bass was purchased two years ago brand new by me and has held up wonderfully over time. It was my first bass and suffered no major damage.

Some quick specs on it:
    -4 string
    -rosewood fretboard
    -2 p/1 j configuration
    -active electronics
    -2 volume/1 tone/1 bass controls
    -"pearl blue" color

There are no major dents or dings in it. Some normal wear scratches on the back. The truss rod cover is missing but that in no way hinders performance. The only purpose I can see it serving was to keep dust out. Also the battery compartment door split into two and is missing its screws. I taped the plastic layers back together and it doesnt even need screws (its a tight fit to begin with).

For extra I can throw in a SKB hardshell case and 20' yellow/green braided cable.

Thats about it. I have ebay feedback, my username is "ftimbo". I'll accept paypal, money orders, and personal checks.

PICS