Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez SR305DX (black) for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    hey, this baby just turned one month old on the 15th of Feb. My band decided that we wanted to go for a four string setup, so this bass is useless to me now. I paid ummmmm $373 for it and I would like to get like $250 for it? I consider all offers. There is ONE little flaw on it. On the front, theres a scratch, like I dunno maybe an inch long. It's not too deep and you can't see it at all thanks to the blackness of the bass but I figure i should tell you. If you want a pic or anything, e-mail me ( rjsalamon@hotmail.com ) and I'll get some to you ASAP. Ask for certain ones that you want (i.e. body,head,neck etc.) I still have the orginal box and everything. I can include a case, a fender gig bag, but that'll be a little extra. I need the cash for my next bass (ESP yeeesss). Thanks for looking!
    Ray

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Still here any offers?