SOLD Ibanez SR400 QM Quilted Maple Bass with Hard Shell Case $400 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bentley, May 27, 2017.

1. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    Transparent Deep Purple Burst finish is gorgeous, if this was a boutique bass manufacturer (and not Ibanez) then this bass would have a crazy high price tag....and note the headstock sports the same finish! I have one picture of the purple Ibanez beside a black solid painted Cort bass - putting the quilted maple in reference to solid black help show the color.
    24 fret, Mahogany body with maple cap, rosewood and maple neck, rosewood fret board, 34" scale, two pickups, stacked tone control. Brand new round wounds just installed. My scale has this bass at 7.8 pounds. Generic used hard shell case is included. The $400 US firm price includes shipping (Canada Posts Expedited parcel USA) - to Canada and Continental USA (Hawaii and Alaska let's talk we can make it work for $10 more). The bass plays and sounds great, it is problem free.

A heads up for a USA buyer: the bass contains rosewood so I have to do some papers for CITES first and then ship the bass after the papers come back...no concern for the buyer other than I can't ship until I get the papers back.
    Thank You.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021