Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez SR400 w/ Ibanez hardshell case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BluePinkGreen, Dec 22, 2002.

1. BluePinkGreen

BluePinkGreen

Feb 24, 2002
    Auburn, CA
    1993 Ibanez SoundGear 400 4 string bass guitar. This guitar has a very thin neck that makes it extremely easy to play. This guitar also has passive p/j style pickups with seperate volume knobs and a tone knob. I had this bass profesionally set up when I got it a year ago. It had a minor crack in the neck by the headstock that I had profesionally repaired and is now not a problem. This also come with the hardshell Ibanez SoundGear case specifically molded for these basses.

I am asking $350 shipped (to the lower 48) for both bass guitar and case.

please email me if you are interested or if you have any questions. i will try to get pics up soon.

2. What I wouldn't give for $350 right now...Where's the nearest easily robbable bank?:D I hope this sells before I go into debt...

3. BluePinkGreen

BluePinkGreen

Feb 24, 2002
    Auburn, CA
    yeah, well, i hope it sells before i have to send it to the graveyard where all good basses (90% of the time) go to people that won't use them correctly...

...EBAY! (actually i bought it of ebay, hehehe)

well, i would also be willing to trade it for a nice fender jazz (possibly p, and prefferably deluxe p), but i'm willing to consider anything. tell me what you think.