1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez SR400 w/ Ibanez hardshell case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BluePinkGreen, Dec 22, 2002.

1. BluePinkGreen

BluePinkGreen

Feb 24, 2002
    Auburn, CA
    1993 Ibanez SoundGear 400 4 string bass guitar. This guitar has a very thin neck that makes it extremely easy to play. This guitar also has passive p/j style pickups with seperate volume knobs and a tone knob. I had this bass profesionally set up when I got it a year ago. It had a minor crack in the neck by the headstock that I had profesionally repaired and is now not a problem. This also come with the hardshell Ibanez SoundGear case specifically molded for these basses.

I am asking $350 shipped (to the lower 48) for both bass guitar and case.

please email me if you are interested or if you have any questions. i will try to get pics up soon.

2. What I wouldn't give for $350 right now...Where's the nearest easily robbable bank?:D I hope this sells before I go into debt...

3. BluePinkGreen

BluePinkGreen

Feb 24, 2002
    Auburn, CA
    yeah, well, i hope it sells before i have to send it to the graveyard where all good basses (90% of the time) go to people that won't use them correctly...

...EBAY! (actually i bought it of ebay, hehehe)

well, i would also be willing to trade it for a nice fender jazz (possibly p, and prefferably deluxe p), but i'm willing to consider anything. tell me what you think.

4. BluePinkGreen

BluePinkGreen

Feb 24, 2002
    Auburn, CA
    bump

5. BluePinkGreen

BluePinkGreen

Feb 24, 2002
    Auburn, CA
    the final bump