1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Ibanez SR600 w/ USA Bart electronics:

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fitbass3p, Jun 8, 2014.

1. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Strings:
    Note: The p-bass in the pics has already been sold previously, so don't ask :)

Here's an Ibanez SR600 with USA Bartolini pickups and NTMB preamp: $500 + shipping

I've only been using this bass as a backup for my Roscoe 5, as it sounds pretty close in tone, with a little bit more wood sound from using the nice, dense walnut as a body.

Now, if you're like me, with SRs you really like the lightweight size, the really fast neck, but those electronics are just not great. Problem solved, you don't even have to do anything! The MK1 electronics have been replaced with Bartolini CB pickups, and an NTMB preamp, so now you can have killer sound from a compact package!

- Ibanez SR600, walnut (looks great)
    - ~8.3 lbs
    - USA Bartolini CB pickups and NTMB preamp
    - $500 + shipping
    http://imgur.com/a/zfgIU#0

Trades? MUST BE <= 9 lbs!!! Can be 4/5 strings in either case:
    ***I'd consider trading up for a Roscoe of some kind that has pickups other than the normal Roscoe Bart soapbars. You know, a J/J or P/J (do those even exist?).
    ***I might also consider a light 112 or 210 combo of some decent caliber.
    ***I might also also consider a halfway decent Strat or Les Paul clone guitar.

Hv65mqs.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. takhammer

takhammer

Jan 17, 2011
    Columbia, SC
    Any trades or just for sale?

3. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Not really looking for trades. I'd like to sell 1-2 of them. But hey, hit me with a trade offer, the worst that can happen is "no." Really only would be looking for a P/J of some kind, preferably agressiveish. Would prefer to sell.

4. Both of P and Jazz look good. That Jazz is tempting...oh so tempting. Any info on neck/body origins?

5. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Grabbed the info about the Jazz from my previous thread. Updated it here and the top post:

Warmoth Alder body, Black w/ B/W/B pickguard
    USACG Maple neck/fretboard, reverse tuners, 1.5" nut, I think it looks quartersawn?

6. vangkm

vangkm

Apr 27, 2007
    PM'd

7. tuci77

tuci77 BASSment Boutique

May 12, 2013
    New York
    Is the precision American made ??

8. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Cleaned up and reopened my old thread for the purposes of selling/trading the Ibanez!

9. mitchjonbass

mitchjonbass Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Cannon Falls,MN
    Pm sent