Ibanez sr885 bass w/case - make an offer - must sell!!!!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Flea_Ament, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Flea_Ament

Jan 7, 2002
    I'm selling my Ibanez SR885 eletric bass. It has active pickups and will give you any tone you want. It has four knobs that let you tweak the sound exactly how you want it. It was wonderful action, it's incredibly light and is very easy to play. The picture is from Musicians Friend but it is the same model bass. This bass retails for over $900 The bass comes with a molded hardshell case. This is over a $1000 value.

Please make any kind of offer. Thank You!!!
  2. Flea_Ament

Jan 7, 2002
    Please make any kind of offer. I really need to sell this. The only reason i am selling this is so i can get money to buy a MM sting ray. Please make an offer.
    How about $450 including shipping???? someone reply please?????
  3. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000

Kiddest thou?

Thou hast no posting history, and thine location is not known. From whence wouldst thou ship this bass and hath thou any references such as an Ebay profile which containest good feedback?
  4. Flea_Ament

Jan 7, 2002
    thanks for your interest. I can send this bass as soon as i recieve a payment. Also my Ebay username is: releveler
    I have 17 positive comments and 1 negative one. The negative on is not my fault, the guy was selling a broken item and didn't mention it. Anyway, are you interested? Please let me know if u have any more questions