Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez SR885, Carvin Redline stack, Digitech BP8 and etc. for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wayjurn, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Wayjurn

Wayjurn

Nov 15, 2002
    My band just broke up. I'm starting a new project with some friends but I'm switching to guitar, so I'm selling all my bass gear. Here goes:

Ibanez Soundgear 885 5-string bass, in very used but functional condition (I'll get you pictures and you can make me an offer)
    Digitech BP8, like new condition, $125 (it's on Ebay right now)
    Carvin Redline 1000w bass head, like new condition, $350
    Carvin Redline 4x10 bass cabinet, great condition, $250
    Carvin Redline 1x18 bass cabinet like new, $250
    Boss ODB3 bass overdrive, used but perfectly working condition, $50
    A set of Pakistani-made bagpipes, $100 (don't ask, it's better that way)

I will GLADLY negotiate trade of any combination of these items for a good guitar head, like a JCM900 or a Peavey XXX.

Email me at burning_on_the_angry_chair@hotmail.com
    or call Ryan at 480-722-1629.

2. I may be interested in the Carvin RL1000. What series is that? Any pics?

3. Wayjurn

Wayjurn

Nov 15, 2002
    I guess it's the Redline series? The current ones, I ordered these last year. Pics are available here.

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    :D

5. Wayjurn

Wayjurn

Nov 15, 2002
    BUMP. Note I may have a buyer on the Carvin R1000 head but I haven't received payment from him yet so I don't know what the deal is. Come on people!

6. it's the Red Line Series 3. I almost bought the 600w combo. but it was too much $$$

7. if this is still available when I get the cash for my ampeg, I'll be interested.

8. is the R1000 still available??

9. Uh...how many strings is that bagpipe???

:D

10. Wayjurn

Wayjurn

Nov 15, 2002
    LOL.. forgot I had this thread :)

I've managed to sell the Redline stuff. Still have the bass and the bagpipes, although the bass is now in considerably worse condition than it was before.