SOLD Ibanez SRFF805 with Hard Case, Multiscale, Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassTank84, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Gently used 2017 Ibanez SRFF805 Black. Comes with a fitted Ibanez case in very good condition as well. The bass is in excellent condition, everything works properly.

The SRFF805 is a quality instrument. Its ash body is attached to a 5-piece jatoba/bubinga SRFF5 neck with a rosewood fretboard, medium frets and custom fanned inlays. The Mono-Rail V bridge is the perfect match for a multi-scale fret instrument, allowing for independent positioning of each strings mini-bridge section to providing excellent intonation and superior string vibration transference. Electronics include Bartolini BH1-5 pickups, for a full range warm punchy tone, and a 3-band EQ with Bypass switch and Mid-Frequency switch for complete sonic control. The treble knob works as a passive tone knob in passive mode.

Trade interests: 5 string bass, 6 string bass, nothing particular, just looking for something different. Can add cash for the right bass.

DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    ikonz1122 and xhawk5 like this.
  2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    I loved the tone of mine. One of the best sounding basses I ever owned.

BassTank84 likes this.
  3. Agree, it sounds really good. I normally just play in passive mode, the pickups are pretty good.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021