1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ibanez SRH-500 semihollow bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by craigb, Dec 17, 2018.

1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Hey Y'all,

I just picked this up here a couple of weeks ago:
    SOLD - Ibanez SRH500 Dragon Eye Burst Flat

It's in great condition (unchanged) and comes with both the OEM ECB81 .45-100 D'Addario Chromes and a set of ECB80 .40-.95 Chromes courtesy of the previous owner.

Everything about it is fine, I just don't see myself playing it over any of my other basses so I'm willing to send it on for the same deal I got it for:

$475 shipped, lower 48, paypal OK

I am willing to consider trades:

-- G&Ls with 1.5" nut width, satin necks, <=8.8lbs, regular shaped bodies (no ASATs)
    * US SB2, SB1, LB100, L2K - maybe a JB2
    * Tribute SB2, JB2

-- Eastwood tenor guitar: Warren Ellis 2P or hardtail Astrojet
    -- maybe an Ampeg SCR-DI
    -- maybe a Digitech Drop

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. craigb

I grabbed some quick pics of my own:

DSC_7172.JPG

DSC_7170.JPG DSC_7171.JPG DSC_7172.JPG DSC_7173.JPG DSC_7174.JPG DSC_7175.JPG

3. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Just got one of these, and I'm really impressed. It has a hint of an upright sound - very usable for blues, folk, jazz or any acoustic work. Nice neck, light weight - fun to play. They aren't making these anymore - GLWTS!

4. craigb

I've got the shell of a case - one of the cloth covered rigid foam ones - that came with another bass I picked up recently. It has no working handles but will protect the bass in shipping and can have shoulder/hand straps added back on in some way, I'm sure.