1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez SRH505

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richntiff, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I have a Bass Hoarding issue. I’m trying to get over it - need to thin some gear. Selling some excellent instruments.

All prices are not including shipping, but I’d be willing to split shipping on any of them.

Ibanez SRH505. This is a semi hollow body piezo pickup equipped bass. Has Chrome flatwounds on it - sounds incredible! It’s like an electric and a upright got together and had a baby. Very light, but no noticeable neck dive. The tone is beautiful and it plays like butter. Action is low and smooooooth.... I just can’t justify keeping it as I have other gear needs. This bass sells new currently for $749 online. Used online they are $499 and up. Im asking $450...

Better pics available on request. This bass is in great shape - there are a couple tiny marks but you really have to look to find them!

Attached Files:

mikewalker likes this.
  2. Kenan

Kenan

Sep 13, 2014
    I'd be all over this if it were only a four string. Great price and really nice sounding bass. Good luck with the sale!

richntiff likes this.
  3. Thanks! It is a great bass!

4. And SOLD!