1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez Verdine White Sig Blowout Sale! ;-)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Traded to ArmyBass!

So I recently got this beauty on trade --->
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335923
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332437

This was a $1200 MSRP bass new and was made in Ibanez's Japan shop (verses their Korea and other "lesser" factories). I'm nitt-picking here but it has a one or two very, very small dings and another small area were the finish has some minor checking (very minor).

Build quality is outstanding as is playabilty, etc. See details in link above. The previous owners were asking $600. I'll let her go for $500 for a quick sale!!!!!!!!!:eek:

2. Quadzilla

IbanezVWB1full.gif

IbanezVWB1backfull.gif

IbanezVWB1close.gif

IbanezVWB1backclose.gif

VerdWhite01.jpg

VerdWhite02.jpg

3. whats that black cover on the upper horn for?

4. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    So your 6x8 belt buckle doesn't destroy it

5. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    Can you describe the sound? I mean other than, "like Verdine White"?

6. Quadzilla

Sound like a P/J bass with a bit more range and clarity. Hate to say this, but build quality on this one is better than the USA Fender's I've recently owned. Not trying to slam Fender, just stating a fact...

7. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    Whta does the bass weigh?
    What is the nut width? Could you describe the neck profile? Is it round and fat? Thin and flat?

8. Quadzilla

I'll have to weigh and measure her when I get home. It will be later as I have rehersal right after work. She's not overly heavy (I'm guessing 9 lbs or under) and it's somewhere between a Jazz and P profile neck as I recall. Until I get home, you may be able to get this info out of one of thetwo threads linked above in the description.

9. Quadzilla

Way too nice of a bass for Ebay vultures bump. Please don't make me post it there. It REALLY is THAT nice! I've set the price on this SUPER cheap and much less than the previous owners were asking!

10. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    You have PM.

11. Quadzilla

save me from Ebay bump!!!!!

12. No trades? I've got an MIJ Ibby as well thats like a jazz on steroids if your interested.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021