1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez WH10 V2?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jfunkese, May 2, 2010.

1. jfunkese

jfunkese

Feb 15, 2010
    Hello TB,
    Has anyone tried this wah out at all? I saw it at GC but did not have time to mess with it. I was curious to see if anyone else on the internets has played around with it. I want to know if I should even bother thinking about it. Thank you all.

2. jfunkese

jfunkese

Feb 15, 2010
    BUMP! Anyone???

3. Dan_T

Dan_T

Oct 18, 2008
    I tried one a while back. There's a bass setting that sounded pretty good to me in guitar center. Things to note are a reportedly not great bypass (I didn't notice particularly but I wasn't using a bass or amp I was familiar with and was in a store), I think a volume boost turning it on, and that I had to use my hand to switch it on and off because stomping on it just didn't work. There was a rubber pad under the front of it that could probably be removed to fix that. I really liked the sound though and might pick one up and sell my crybaby 105q eventually. Overall worth trying.

4. jfunkese

jfunkese

Feb 15, 2010
    Awesome. Thank you for that. As soon as this semester is over and I have free time, I will definitely go try it.