1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ibanez

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Meow Mix Kitty, Jun 27, 2001.

1. Love em' Wish I could have one...but it mainly depends on the way you like your bass to sound. Some Like Some Don't But You'll Always Find That When You Ask Anything. Well I would say you try one yourself then see If You Like It Or Not And Then You Could Get Your Opinion On It.

2. I love my I Ibanez basses the great thing about Ibanez is thier price. My favorite bass is my EDC-705 "It's my baby!!!!!", it has a very quick response punchy dynamic hit on the mids but stays acurate(the reason I love it so much), a slippery smooooth low end that has a tight good greazy feel and a singing high range with sustain. Mine is in black pearl I loved it so much I sprung the money and had a litte look modification put on it, a buetiful Celtic cross in white. Very Nice!

3. I picked up a used SR 400 for less then $100.
    I loved it! Was my main axe for over a year.
    But, alais, it sold it to buy a Warwick Streamer.

4. i really like ibanezs edb600. smoothe neck and great tone. ive been saving up for it for a while. there pretty cheap. about 500 bucks

5. snyderz

snyderz Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Hi Meow Mix Kitty,
    Wasn't It A Hassle Capitalizing All Those Words In Your Thread?
    Doc

6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i tried on today... i liked it... maybe this next july i can get one... it´s definetely on my list. :)

7. lol...Nope It's The Way I Type I guess I'm Just Used To It. :p

8. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    I Thought The Ibanez Blazer Bass I Had In !984 Was One Of The Better Basses I've Owned>

I Wasn't Impressed By Recent One's I've Tried>

Maybe They Could Reissue The Blazer>