Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Meow Mix Kitty, Jun 27, 2001.

1. Love em' Wish I could have one...but it mainly depends on the way you like your bass to sound. Some Like Some Don't But You'll Always Find That When You Ask Anything. Well I would say you try one yourself then see If You Like It Or Not And Then You Could Get Your Opinion On It.
  2. I love my I Ibanez basses the great thing about Ibanez is thier price. My favorite bass is my EDC-705 "It's my baby!!!!!", it has a very quick response punchy dynamic hit on the mids but stays acurate(the reason I love it so much), a slippery smooooth low end that has a tight good greazy feel and a singing high range with sustain. Mine is in black pearl I loved it so much I sprung the money and had a litte look modification put on it, a buetiful Celtic cross in white. Very Nice!
  3. I picked up a used SR 400 for less then $100.
    I loved it! Was my main axe for over a year.
    But, alais, it sold it to buy a Warwick Streamer.
  4. i really like ibanezs edb600. smoothe neck and great tone. ive been saving up for it for a while. there pretty cheap. about 500 bucks
  5. snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Hi Meow Mix Kitty,
    Wasn't It A Hassle Capitalizing All Those Words In Your Thread?
  6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    i tried on today... i liked it... maybe this next july i can get one... it´s definetely on my list. :)
  7. lol...Nope It's The Way I Type I guess I'm Just Used To It. :p
  8. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    I Thought The Ibanez Blazer Bass I Had In !984 Was One Of The Better Basses I've Owned>

I Wasn't Impressed By Recent One's I've Tried>

Maybe They Could Reissue The Blazer>