1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ICARO - (EP) - available now!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Karma Police, Jan 20, 2012.

1. (if this is in the wrong place, please move it somewhere more appropriate!)

It's ready!

[​IMG]

Welcome to my post-rock band Icaro's debut EP. You can get it here:

Icaro's Bandcamp page

We've opted for a "choose your price" setup, with no minimum price - you get to decide how much you want to pay, if anything.

Alternatively, if you prefer hard copies, send me a PM, or contact i c a r o t h e b a n d @ g m a i l . c o m (but remove those spaces). At this stage we're going to be producing them upon request, but we are looking at getting a limited number made. The current cost of a CD is free for New Zealand-based members, but we gladly accept donations to help cover production and postage costs. If you're located anywhere else, I'm sure we can work something out.

Now, go forth and download! We recommend a lossless format, particularly as it's only 5 tracks. Please spread the word and direct as many people to the Bandcamp page.

Please also "like" our Facebook page, as it's the best place to get updates.

Enjoy - and crank it loud!