ICELAND FORCES DEBT FORGIVENESS

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rage1331, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjabass

bjabass

Jan 10, 2011
    Mountain South
    So if somebody in Iceland needs a house, does the good government just give them one now? How 'bout a car?, Some food? what about an education....oh, nevermind, they don't NEED an education because they get everything for free.....

2. Yup, I'm sure Burk cried to several mods about this already.

3. GregC

GregC Questlove, Black Thought, Hamilton Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    The history of QE is so short, I don't see how one could come to really meaningful conclusions about it. The US never used it before three and a half years ago, and no one ever used it before 2001 in Japan.

Theoretically, it should devalue the currency of the country using it to some degree (which isn't all bad, it benefits the many exporters in the US). However, since the US implemented QE in the financial crisis, the US dollar is actually UP slightly against a broad basket of currencies. Just set the beginning date to September 2008 in the drop-down menu.
    http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency

4. GregC

GregC Questlove, Black Thought, Hamilton Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    I stopped reading at "Rothschild Controlled Media." This is just anti-Semitism and conspiracy-theorist BS using different words.

5. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification

Nope, found it all by myself.

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    ooo, listen to this : .

/jcDentonWins

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.