1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Iceman style basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Arlekiin, May 2, 2010.

1. Arlekiin

Arlekiin

Mar 29, 2010
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Designer and founder of "The Board" https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Board/716552605119644?ref=br_tf
    Hello,

So I know its blasphemy to like these but I do.
    I agree that J-bass is awesome and so is P-Bass.
    So Im not the guy who is only after the looks but I think if something looks and feels right its good for you since it inspires you to play and makes you want to pick it up.
    So I would like to learn about other similar instruments.

However my favorite ones at the moment are.

Warwick buzzard (very crazy sound)

Gibson Victory bass (nice deep menacing sound and also looks good :p Has this traditionalish look but is abit more aggressive edgier ) Also its very heavy and this gives this a very nice sound.

Ibanez Iceman 300EX (I like its neck but I do not dig the neckdive) I think better sound could be achived used the same shape etc (Warmoth maybe?) I really like how it looks, its edgy but not the way some "Razor" etc looks which are just way over the top I do not dig Gene Simmons style :p

I hope everyone can understand me here im not native english speaker :crying: