1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'd like to introduce myself....

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by stix_clgi, Mar 4, 2008.

1. stix_clgi

stix_clgi Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    Hey TalkBass.com!!!!
    Just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new here. I'm Chris, from Accokeek, MD (20 mins out from D.C.). I've been playing bass for about five years now, I picked it up after watching my friend develop as a bass player. I also play the keyboard and drums, and I used to play the trumpet in marching band.

I'm a deacon, and the head musician at my church, Power of Deliverance, CLGI, and I wouldn't play anywhere else. I love being able to affect people through music, it's a wonderful feeling!

I hope I can learn from and share with you all as a member of this site. Feel free to check me out on Youtube at www.youtube.com/stix2002.

God Bless!!
    Chris

"At the end of the song, when you're looking around trying to figure how everything stayed together, look at the bass player....he's got glue on his hands...."

2. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Welcome to TalkBass.:)

We have a good many Worship/Praise bassists here. You might want to check out this thread: Worship Bassists Unite.